An aspirational project that Deepspatial has started to work on is in the Healthcare sector. Using our Applied Research methodologies and certain proprietary data, we are modelling a dynamic healthcare system in our platform that would enable our clients to increase life expectancy while reducing some of the factors that are associated with child and maternal mortality. In 2018, as per the UN report, an estimated 6.2 million children & adolescents under the age of 15 years died, mostly from preventable causes. As per the same report, in 2017, approximately 810 women died “everyday” from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth.
- The analysis requires coordination across multiple disciplines due to the multi-faceted factors and data variables involved.
- Primary data collection from actual sites is crucial for accurate deep learning model building.
- The remoteness of locations with limited spatial information complicates the Geo.AI algorithms used.
- Historical data volume is substantial and requires data cleansing and validation.
How We Intend To Make An Impact
Our platform has currently ingested over 2100+ variables including geo-demographics, environmental, nutritional, occupational, educational, healthcare, infrastructure, mobility, accessibility, points of interest and many more. Our analysis using our proprietary applied research and development technologies exhibits the most critical factors affecting the healthcare for neonatal & maternal morbidity. It is able to predict the quantum of change that can be generated by improving certain critical parameters. With the Deepspatial platform continuing to analyse incoming data based on the implementation of decisions, it remodels to provide new insights, predictions and recommendations which assist in constantly refining the strategy and improving the outcome envisaged.
Expected Visible Results
- The goal is to reduce infant and maternal mortality rates by a significant percentage in healthcare departments.
- Actionable data-driven insights will be provided to improve decision-making capabilities.
- The impact of these decisions will be validated by decision-makers.
- The Deepspatial platform will serve as a robust governance mechanism to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.